The State Social Insurance Agency is a state institution under supervision of the Ministry of Welfare, performing the public administration function in the area of social insurance and social services.
- to administer the social insurance budget;
- to register socially insured persons and their contributions into the socially insured person’s accounts;
- to provide social insurance and selected social assistance services to the population – grant, calculate, recalculate and pay pensions, benefits and allowances;
- to provide individual consultations to the population about the social insurance and social assistance services;
- regularly inform the public about the topical social insurance matters;
- to ensure, that the services are accessible to every customer as close to their place of residence as possible.
Publicēšanas datums: [03.01.2017.]